Sunday, November 4, 2007

Last Weekend


On Saturday that I went to hospital at Ramkhamhaeng hospital because I 'm sick.I have many problems about my health such as, have a headache(high-temperature),runny nose,feel throat pain. When a doctor examined me about ten minutes that he told me have a common cold. A doctor delivered many medicines and advised a bad thing that I shouldn't do it, such as, do not smoking,do not eat a cold water etc. After that, I went to payment and received a medicine. Then I felt astonish because I must to payment for 1500 Baht. However, I thought that It's a necessary for my health.(I come from Nakhonpathom province. When I study at ABAC that I stay at ABAC CONDO TOWN for only one. I have many responsibilities for payment of rent a room and anything else so that I tried to save money)After I came back from hospital . I slept on bed everytime because I didn,t have a force to do anything. I still have high-temp. I tried to take care by myself and eat a medicine everytime that a doctor ordered.
On Sunday,I still have high-temp that more than Saturday. I tried to help myself becaue I stay alone at ABAC CONDO TOWN.

No comments: