Saturday, February 2, 2008

Headache

This week was not the ordinary week for me. All week, I felt headache every days especially, in evening between at 15.00 till 23.00 pm. When I finished my class of each day that I must came back to my room for eat a medicines to reduce my headache. If I don’t eat, it made me can not to do anything and must to sleep.

A week ago, a sign of sickness began happen to me. So that I went to Ram Hospital for checked it. A doctor examined me for a moment. Finally, he told me about my problems; no have a rise of temperature (but I didn’t understand why I still headache) Real problem is I had to take a rest very little. Maybe I read a book very much at night. The reasons why I must to read and read because I fear my grade will reduce less than 3.50 and fear to fall for my subject especially, EnglishIII &Criminal lawIII. However, a doctor told me that I should sleep more and don’t serious with anything. At the same time, I received many medicines. I felt bored it.

This week, I still headache and my medicines which I received on last week was finished. So that, I phoned to my mom to consulted with her. She told me that she will take me to meet a doctor at Nakhonpathom province (my hometown) on Saturday.
It made me must to came back to my hometown for check again.

On Morning Friday, I came back to Nakhonpathom province by Taxi and bus. At first, from ABAC that I ordered taxi for bring me to Victory Monument. When I reached there, I had to travel in a pubic vehicle (bus) to Saraya (Nakhonpathom area). When I arrived, my mom brought me to LOTUS Saraya. She always knows that I will serious when the final exam is coming. So that she tried to persuade me to relax. We went to eat MK restaurant together. After that we went to see a movie (Siyama story). This movie is about Thai history.

On Evening Friday, my mom brought me to clinic near my house. When I arrived, a doctor began ask me about my problems, I told him everything since I began to appear a sign of headache. He examined my throat, nose, head etc. Finally, he told me about the cause of headache, I was serious and little sleep. He introduced me that I should to do as the same like last doctor told me before. And then, I received many medicines again and again. T__T Oh!! My God!

On Saturday, I came back to my lodgings ( ABAC CONDO) for to do my Blog and a summary of Chapter33.

No comments: