Friday, January 25, 2008

Sad Sad Sad








I felt so bored; it made me early waked up because I had class on Introduction Economics subject at 8.00 am till 9.30 am. When I and my friends name Nich and Bee finished a class at ABAC. We had no idea to do anything because we had only one subject on every Friday, so that we decided to Shopping at MBK (Siam Square) by Nich’s car. When we arrived that I phoned to persuade my friend name Jian to join with us. We walked and surveyed about restaurant for lunch. Finally we stopped at Sizzler because Nich wanted to eat it, however Jian wanted to eat Pizza (maybe I thought lady first). We had seated and ordered. For me, I ordered spicy chickens and salad bar. During the lunch that I took many photos for post down to my Blog. It is my duty!!! We enjoyed to took photo together for a moment. Some time we had spoken about general story before we checked out.





After that, we walked to Siam Square soi 5 because Nich wanted to change her bag. On the same time, I felt so hot. I thought the temperature there more than 37c so I introduced them to walk to Siam Paragon for colder temp. when we arrived that we had no idea to do anything maybe I thought Siam Paragon was the high class Department store for rich people or traveler, especially everything inside there had high price. So that we decided to enjoy to took photo together instead of shopping. At 15.00 pm that we had to go separate for came back home. Finally, It was an ordinary day for me.
After that, I phoned to my mom for told her that I will come back home because I didn’t came back home for 2 weeks. During on called, my mom told me that she was sick. When finished a phone, I was hurry to came back home.


In those days, I received a bad news from my boy friend, Tum. He told me that he must come back to Australia for his study because his mother wanted him learning English Language again for 1-2 years. At that time, I felt so sad. I was feared about lonely and unhappy will come back to me again I know that it was his future. However I didn’t want him away from me. But he promised me that he will come back to Thailand often. T_____T so sad!!!

:: Beijing (Peking) University ::




Another bad news, it is about my future (not sure). An aunt told my father that she wanted me to go to learn and stay with her at Beijing (Peking), China ( She had many house and working there). She wanted me to learn about Business Chinese Language at Beijing (Peking) University. My dad told me that Chinese Language is now the most important third language; many people and every country were interesting. If I learn it that I will receive advantage over more than other people. However, I told my dad that I like Thailand more than China and now, I wanted to graduate from ABAC before. Especially, if I had gone, I will worry about my family because I am only one son in my family.
Do you think Beiling University better ABAC????????

No comments: